[M] Bring me your joy and your sadness
Pandora had started to take notice to her changes, she was looking more and more like her mother each day. This pleased her, she much enjoyed her mother’s beauty and felt blessed to share a similar form. She was headed to join her brother as she had many mornings like this. Picking the summer blossoms along the way interchanging them within her wavy hair. She was thinking of her brother as she walked along. Their friendship was changing, something was changing within them and every time she set her eyes upon him her heart fluttered. She was always there for him, always around whether he wanted to be alone or allow her to run her fingers through his fur at night when he seemed to need it.

He was everything to her and she hoped she held a place in his unique world for her. She supported him through everything, never standing against him, adopting everything he believed as her own. She loved her brother deeply as she did with all her siblings but Honrin was special to her. She could see him in the distance his pale form easily spotted in the grass upon his usual perch. She loved their places their sanctuaries that they frequented. She settled on her knees before him her dual toned eyes glancing back and forth between his. She leaned forward and as she always did she hugged him.

Kanyana Ronkyha. She licked his muzzle as her arms embraced him. She held for a moment before settling herself before him in the crossed legged form they had been using since they could shift. As she always did before they began she needed to tell him her day as short as it was their time apart was always a tale of importance to the girl.

Last night I was walking and heard some strange noises in the woods. I thought someone was in trouble… but when I found two of our pack mates they were really enjoying their wrestle. It was a strange game one I don't know… What do you think they were doing brother dear? She didn’t pause often leaving her questions unanswered and continued. Whatever it was it looked like fun. You were sleeping before I could get you and by the time I went back they were gone. She played with the fur upon her leg as she spoke. She settled the bouquet of flowers she collected in front of Honrin. I know you don't like flowers but I think they are pretty. They are for you. She said a bright smile upon her face.

She waited for his voice to arise from his usually closed maw always eager to hear what he had to say. Unlike her siblings she found her brother Honrin so wise, so unique. She didn’t know much about the world outside the pack, outside their family but he seemed to have this intense knowledge she could never understand. Hearing him speak was like reading a tale that had many twists and turns, he was always a surprise always a mystery.

Messages In This Thread