Thoughts
[html]

WC: 446 OOC: Big Grin She's scared of the unknown heheh

“I’m sure you would be welcome there, we have many beautiful sights to share with everyone who comes to visit”

Eclipse said, yes this was an invitation to the visitor. Eclipse could see the woman meant no harm and they weren’t all secrets like most packs, though she was sure that there were places just for them, that they didn’t want any outsider seeing, but there were plenty of beautiful spots to share with others, and she had learned that sharing the earth’s wonders had always helped for the better. Zera’im’s answer about Anathema was all Eclipse really needed. It was a quick answer, and it seemed that Anatheman’s weren’t “Dark” beings, they just lived in caves in the mountains, that from what the collie woman, were quite comfortable.

“There’s so much out west isn’t there? So that’s where you’ve come from, out from the west? I visited the south for a while before coming back. There’s so much to the world that I don’t know if anyone has seen it all. It is so big.”

Eclipse said. She was sure the larger, older woman knew there was far more across the ocean, and the ocean was so vast it took a very long time to navigate it. How could it be so huge? That was a question for someone far more knowing than Zera’im, even Razekiel, so she kept that thought in her head and just let the quiet wash over her until the collie woman spoke again.

“the s-spirits? You mean the dead?”

Eclipse’s fur went on end to think about anything dead, especailly after the news that her father was apparently dead, but she was sure that the man that had given her the news was trying to get under her skin. She couldn’t believe that her father could be dead. Though even though she didn’t know he did know because he was her half brother and he had killed her father. A chill ran down her back, and she started looking un easy, even more when Zera spoke that they were attracted to her. She blinked and looked at the woman.

“You can see the dead? They aren’t going to take me away are they?”

She looked a little bit more than worried now, and she moved a little closer to the tree beside her, though it was small she felt more comfortable near it. The woman’s comments didn’t make the girl scared of the woman on the contrary, she felt that if Zera could see the dead, then it was better to keep her close.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]

Messages In This Thread