Dawn of a New Day
[html]
ooc goes here

She had shifted to her secui form for the trek to the new pack. Only thing she had carried with her had been her pack with some of her dried herbs and the like. She had left the rest in the room in Crimson dreams, except the dried sage she had sent with Taliesin. She felt some guilt over leaving Crimson Dreams, but her place was with her mate, Soran, where ever that road might lead. They had been apart far too long for a new pack to come between them.

The howls came to her ears, which perked up. She wanted to meet her new leaders, so she made her way to the area where the howls had come from. It took some time for her to navigate the unfamiliar lands, but she soon found the place she needed to be. She approached slowly, her secui form making plenty of noise as she walked. Truth be told, she wasn't trying to muffle her approach. She remembered the tension of being a new pack, a new family. She didn't want to surprise her new leaders.

She licked her lips as she approached, her tail laying low in a submissive position, her ears back enough to convey her submission to the leaders. She was an older wolf, a former leader herself. She stopped several feet away and laid down to make herself smaller. She wouldn't shift in front of them, the only one she was comfortable shifting around was her mate Soran, who had been there for her very first shift.

Her mis-matched eyes were on the leaders paws, which she studied with no small amount of curiosity. This was the first time she had met either leader, and while Soran had spoken highly of them, Deuce was still that little bit wary which came with meeting new wolves for the first time. Still looking at the leader's paws, she spoke softly. "Greetings, my alphas. I am Deuce Rhiannon, mate to Soran." Her voice was soft and velvety. She craned her head so the pack rested in front of her, nudging it towards them with her nose. "I was a medic for many of the packs I was a part of. I hope to offer you the same services in New Dawn."

<style type="text/css">
.deucer2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.deucer2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deucer2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#460600; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/t8qdE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BFA1A5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 382
[/html]

Messages In This Thread