Myth and Logic
[html]

::<3

Omni grinned as the Lykoi male flopped in the soft ground, laying to comically comfortable among the soil. She emulated her older companion, but lay on her side to watch the sorrel and orange toned man. "I think this is okay. I know some of Inferni alright." She let herself lay down comfortably beside her newfound friend, tail hitting the ground happily and in a content way. The male didn't seem to do much when she had kissed him, but carried a starstruck expression upon his visage. She stretched out and shifted back to her Optime form, it was of course Omni's preferred form as things came much easier to her. "You know, I haven't felt this...Happy and free in a long time." It was more than that too, Jacinto made her feel young, and more than that innocent. Like she hadn't seen the things she had saw, feel the things that she did before. Omni was enjoying that feeling, Jacinto could become a great companion, friend. Honestly though, she couldn't yet see him as a possible lover. Not yet though, but this feeling of freedom was so exhilarating. She could no longer think of a logical name for the feeling. "You're a great guy." Omni covered her mouth the second the words slipped, but it was true. The hybrid was not like anyone she had met before, most didn't care how she felt, and all they were to her was a simple woman. This could be a good friendship, hopefully things could be more. "I'm not sure how I like it here yet. I mean, it's a great place, the clan's cool. I just don't know yet." Omni sighed audibly and closed her vibrant blue eyes for a while. The white backdrop of the sky was painfully ugly, suggesting bad weather soon. Definately not something the brown and gold female would be caught laying in. "<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread