One team invasion.
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat bottom; width: 400px;">
Omg I'm so sorry D: Real life ate me.

Thank you, Styx smiled when she congratulated him. Really, he still couldn't quite believe it was true. He'd wanted her for so long that when she'd turned around and seemingly out of nowhere had... well, demanded him would probably be the right term, he'd been taken quite by surprise.

And don't worry, he continued. I find this lifestyle quite interesting. Of course, I haven't met many wolves over here, but I heard a little bit from the sailors over back in Europe, and it at least sounds interesting.

He nodded in understanding agreement as she talked about missing her friends and family. He did too, sometimes. Especially Lethe. He'd always had a close bond with his twin, and their parting had been the most painful. But such was life, and he wouldn't give up what he had now with Hel just to get Lethe back. If he could have both, it would be wonderful, but that wasn't possible, now was it?

"Do you have plans for staying.. after your.. honeymoon?" she asked him then, and he shook his mind out of memories and wish-thinking. Did they? To be honest, he had no idea what Hel would do after she'd found that Connor person she was after. He just knew that wherever she went, he'd go as well. But...

I hope so, he said with a smile. Of course it depends on what Hel wants as well, but if she doesn't mind, I think I'd like to stay here for a while, yes. He tilted his head slightly to the side in curiosity. Why?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread