This Moment that Defines Us
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Time no longer crept on in minutes but in hours, effectively testing this woman’s learned patience. Had she fancied the thought of leaving instead of dawdling about, she would have done so sooner instead of waiting for the sun’s depress. Tossed and whirled by the winds, her lengthened bangs had again fallen in front of her eyes, veiling the world in a fine hue of red as she awaited the less than punctual arrival of her friend.

She hadn’t even considered the possibility of a task rotation. Perhaps she hadn’t shown yet was because this was not her turn to monitor the borders? Well, it certainly would have proved disappointing if such was the case. Perhaps it was better than she ask her companion next time just how these shifts worked if she was to continue to meet her and silently as this. More than likely there were other matters that need be discussed besides her task and the wolf’s elation for her possible pregnancy. But before anything at all could be thought over, the other attendant of the party needed to show.

By the minute X’yrin had grown more worried of her position as well as that of her friend. She began to ponder the worse in the absence, that perhaps some harm had befallen her friend and her absence was the result of some shaming that could have taken place. She prayed that it was not of her doing… that Vesper was late and nothing more. Incredibly tardy. Yet she was not alone for much longer, receiving the course volume of an unfamiliar individual, jerking her head to stand at attention at his less than hospitable welcome. She was no longer anticipating any form of kindness from any Infernian she didn’t know, rather this exact brand of underserved aggression. The woman sighed softly, straightening her relaxed posture to stand attentively as she was approached.

Against this blatant show of ill mannered greeting, the woman offered a soft smile and cordial dip of her head to the silvery being. “I believe I will always be greeted at your doors like this,” she commented softly. “With such charm, no doubt your numbers grow daily. Forgive my intrusion, my friend, but I was waiting for someone.” She dipped her muzzle down to the badger now cold atop her large paws. “And I assure you there are other places to hunt than your lands. Unless you now claim the mountains…”

ooc: 408 words. Sorry about that. She would be in Secui form.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread