M - purple haze and acid rain dro[p]s.
[html]
Sorry this is so late D: Definite powerplay this time, kick me if you want it changed XD; I put a mature tag in the title, up to you if you want to use it or fade to black C:

His tail thumped in response to that quick, tantalising brush, but he managed to refocus as she explained where she was from and where she was staying. Not too far, he echoed thoughtfully, mostly referring to Quebec. The province encompassed a truly expansive tract of wilderness, but he still considered it local — at least relative to places like Africa, Europe, or even the American Southwest. Parlez-vous français? His eyes glinted with a hint of mischief as the foreign words rolled expertly from his tongue.

The façade lasted only a moment longer before he laughed. Don't answer that — 's about all I know, he confessed. Having lived with a motley crew of travellers for half his life, it wasn't surprising he picked up a few expressions: he knew phrases in Spanish, French, Russian, and even Japanese. Unfortunately, he wasn't fluent in any (arguably even English, given his rampant use of slang).

He shrugged in a what can you do? sort of way. From further inland myself, but it's more exciting here, eh? Double entendres? Always. It was true Nova Scotia — and particularly Halifax — saw more action in one month than the Collective might see in an entire year, but geography was the last thing on his mind. He sidled closer as she shuddered in the stiff winter breeze, lightly patting his lap to invite her into a warmer seat. And with that, he supposed they'd reached a deal. For now he made no further move; the brisk weather was a great excuse to get cozy while they finished off their joint. After his hit, he passed it off and lightly drooped his arms about her waist.

Barrett
<style>
.barry-walls p {padding:8px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;font-size:11px; }
.barry-walls p:first-letter {font-size:18px;font-weight:normal;font-family: verdana, sans-serif;}
.barry-walls b {color:#FFD800; font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; font-size:11px;quotes:'“' '”';}
.barry-walls b:before{content:open-quote;}
.barry-walls b:after{content:close-quote;}
.barry-walls {font-family: verdana,sans-serif; color:#E49001; text-align: justify; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... /walls.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px;width:100%;border:0;}
.barry-walls-ext{background-color:#333333; border:3px double #000000;width:90%; margin:0 auto; max-width:700px; min-width:450px;-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;-webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 15px #111111;margin-top:20px;margin:bottom:20px;}
.barry-walls .ooc {padding:0px; margin-right:20px;margin-left:20px;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;border-bottom:1px dotted #111111; font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:10px;color:#444444;line-height:12px;}
.barry-walls .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted #3A0A00;}
.barry-walls-name{text-align:right;font-size:32px;font-family: 'Rock Salt', cursive;color:#000000;margin-right:20px;font-weight:bold;margin-top:10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread