Time to dye!
[html]

She is so fun to play... Jules is in Optime form and has two rather good drawings of Titania and the border tree in her left hand. Her hair is also pulled back into a loose pony tail

Word Count → 400+

Paint, she really loved that stuff. It was always full of colors and made her drawings come to life with color; she could paint the walls of her mother’s house. Bring the normal landscape that she had learned to be comfortable with into a masterpiece! Her eyes danced as she thought of the things she could draw on her mother’s walls, as it was above her bed she had already drawn a colorless picture of flowers.

Her eyes dulled slightly when Orin corrected her and told her that the pink stuff in the clouded jar was not paint. Though as always she explained what it was so that she could understand what it was that was in the old jar. Dye, something that can paint fur but not walls or paper. Her mind races as she began to think of questions she could ask the white wolf, things that were useless to ask but out of curiosity. She greedily took that jar when her mother handed it out, just listening as she moved the container this way and that way to see how the dye moved. How thick was this stuff, and did it ever come off?

The girl thought of when she often got paint on her fur, the only thing she really did not mind caking on. It always came off, just a bit of water and some scrubbing and it came right off. So what was the difference with this stuff? Again she moved it around, coating some of the jar with a transparent pink residue. Finally her indigo eyes moved from the curious jar and rested on her mother’s face, ”What do you do with it?” She asked again without any tone in her voice.

”If it’s like paint, can I put it on your hair? I think it would look really pretty on you, mom.” She spoke, her eyes showing her endearment and yet the jealousy she had for her mother. She was so pretty, everything went with her. Even this strange pink stuff would look pretty on her.

She then listened to the new words coming from her mother’s lips, this time about paint. Could she really get her more colors in such a barren landscape, could berries survive through this cold world? If they could why couldn’t her flowers survive, oh how she missed them. ”I am looking for paint, some of my pictures are bare without color.” She stated, looking back at her pictures.

”They are pictures I drew, one is of the border tree and that one is of Titania gazing out the window.” Her eyes sparkled when her pictures came up, handing over the drawings like an even trade for the clouded container. She really hoped her mother would like them; after all she was proud of those two.

<style type="text/css">
.juiletpaint b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.juiletpaint {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#cdb887; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A5Lbb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #596820; border-radius:10px; padding: 270px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60683f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.juiletpaint .wordcount {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #60683f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread