Long live love
[html]
Hotaru

Word Count → 241 :: To stop or to go on, I'll leave the decision up to you.

Sophie was an unusually wise puppy, her intelligence obvious in her words and actions. However, she was still a puppy with a lot of energy and curiosity. Hotaru could feel the small puppy squirm as Hotaru held her arm and the puppies small paws would occasionally press into Hotaru's legs as she worked. The blind wolf kept her explanation simple, she never used the actual names of her tools and never mentioned the many ways in which they could be used. That was a lesson for another time.

Sophie's excitement and joy at receiving the bangle made Hotaru happy. With a sad smile Hotaru placed the bracelet on Sophie's forepaw. It dangled loosely from her small leg, but Sophie would grow into it in time. Hotaru place her hand on top of Sophie's head and gently rubbed her fur as Sophie vehemently proclaimed she would be careful with the bangle. "I am sure you will be careful." The grey wolf removed her hand and began to collect her tools, carefully placing each one back in the bag.

With the bracelet done, their encounter would soon end. Sophie was young and needed to be returned to her family. "You are welcome Sophie. Now, how about I walk yowu home?" Hotaru stopped, wishing that the encounter would not end. "Or we can play a little. What ever you would like." Just a little longer, she thought. The young puppy was such a delight.

<style type="text/css">
.hotarleaf .space {float:right; width:400px; height:350px;}
.hotarleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#c0a59f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#293340 1px 2px 2px;}
.hotarleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.hotarleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.hotarleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c0a59f; text-shadow:#293340 1px 2px 2px;}
.hotarleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; color:#c0a59f; text-align:left; text-shadow:#293340 1px 2px 2px; margin:25px; text-indent:10px;}
.hotarleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.hotarleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#69808d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BMRRF.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #293340; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#293340; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread