The sin of the family
[html]
WC:427 I wasn't sure if Noah was to know Orin since she was in pv last winter, but not as Orin.

The silver male did not mind waiting, It gave him a chance to think everything over, to think over the thoughts that had been running though his head, and a chance to just breath the fresh air. These lands where mystic to him, he wanted to look around and take in every new sight that he could. However the male knew if everything went well he would be able to see his brother and then he might be able to see more of these lands, and feel that much richer.

The short howl came to the silver male, as he stood there; he gave a nod, in approval and acknowledging, as if someone could see him. Such a fool, he was. However, this fool was not about to make a move that could have been taken as an act of trespassing.

Seeing the lady with a coat of the color of snow, the male stepped back looking at her, she was stunning. The male found him-self ever so rudely staring at her. The male was brought back to this plane and away from his eyes, looking at her, and her stunning hair, just generally looking at her up and down. ”Oh! Uhmm..” The male found him-self lost for the whole reason he had came here. ”Taliesin Rhiannon?” The male spoke of his brother’s name.

Something about this female no matter how stunning she was, there was something about her that reminded her of a wolf that had lived with his sister Tala very briefly back in Phoenix Valley. If the silver male’s mind was right…she had children. Then Noah gave the female another look over, she couldn’t be it. This lady was thin and youthful looking to have children. How foolish this male was for thinking that this lady could have been a missing pack member.

”Do I scare you?” He lifted his ear looking at the lady, he couldn’t help but to see that she was looking him up and down. He wished he could tell of some big story of how there was someone coming to hurt one of his fellow pack member, however no, he was just a poor sucker in the wrong place trying to pull a close friend out of her cabin before she got hurt. ”I not mean…I sw..sw..sw..air…swear!” He snarled gruffly trying to push out his own words. The Sawtooth male knew what he wanted to say, and knew how to say it. It was just trying to get his damaged mind to click with the rest of the body.

<style type="text/css">
.noahgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.noahgrassooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.noahgrass p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahgrass {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#8DC806; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/521/avatarwwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#335136; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.noahgrass-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread