another day, another discovery
[html]<style>.julietmoonsong-renoir {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7bdc6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/c ... renoir.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #685367; border-radius:8px; text-align:justify; font-family:arial; font-size:11.5px; color:#4f424e; letter-spacing:.6px;}.julietmoonsong-renoir .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:0px solid #685367; border-radius:8px;-moz-border-radius:8px; -webkit-border-radius:8px;}
.julietmoonsong-renoir b {color:#c7515c; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px #ffffff;}.julietmoonsong-renoir p { text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; }.julietmoonsong-renoir .ooc {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-style:italic;}.julietmoonsong-renoir .div {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; color:#c7515c; font-size:18px; letter-spacing:1.5px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px #ffffff;} .julietmoonsong-renoir .wc { padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-align:center; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px #ffffff; }</style>

PURPLE TOES!! Oh also Jules does not show emotions in her word just with her eyes and actions (though only slightly, her eyes are your best bet to see her feelings)
WHAT IS IN A NAME?

He asked like all the newcomers did, staring away from her expressionless face and down at his feet. She never understood the notion but she was so use to it not it rarely phased her enough to asked questions about it. She would smile if she could but instead she just looked at his rather pretty green eyes, they reminded her of Lorenzo’s one green eye though his was more of a dark green compared to the stranger’s eyes. Her eyes sparkled to show a smile, showing she was no thread and her ears mimicked his for a few seconds.

”My name is Juliet Moonsong.” She stated, like she had many times over to well everyone new. He spoke of the art decorated tree, admiring its pretty decorations. ”Oh that the border tree, all the art on it was made by members of my pack. I drew and colored the one that looks like a flower field.” She spoke in monotone though her tail gave a soft sway to show a glimpse of her happiness. ”Oh the pack’s name is Cercatori d’Arte, if you wanted to know. It’s a pack for artists, craftsmen, and musicians and stuff..” She spoke again, the pack name rolling off her tongue like she had rehearsed it several times over.

Her mind then went to the purplish liquid in the glass jar that she held in her right hand, what was this stuff? ”Oh I made it, it’s a mixture of those weird white berries on the needle trees and water. Don’t eat those things though, they are horrible” She explained and warned so that he would not make the same mistake, her and held out the jar for him to take. Though she dropped the paintbrush, watching it paint her toes as it hit the ground. Her eyes moved back to the black boy like nothing ever happened, a smile in her eyes.

(WORD COUNT — 420)

[/html]

Messages In This Thread