Clouds of Winter
WC: 294

IC: It seemed her comments and questions seemed to be paled with Skye’s response to her stupid question. She almost wished that she hadn’t said anything. But…She had and needed to explain herself. ”I wasn’t thinking about that question but…I’ve been in love with Liam Rhiannon for awhile and knew about his butterflies. I was worried about him and went to see him. I got there after he murdered his sister.” Her face was solemn but she wasn’t going to apologize for loving Liam.

She gave a sigh and went on. ”I saw what you all had done to him and helped him, at least a little. He was confused and truly believes that his sister was taken over by what he calls shadow wolves, or evil wolves.” She glanced at Skye. ”I understand why you hurt him and banished him but I also understand his thinking. I’m not supporting his actions but I am supporting him. I love him, despite his issues.” She wasn’t stupid enough to be blind to his failings. Granted his were greater than most but she still loved him and knew that he loved her.

She leaned on a nearby tree and deflated a little. ”I’m so tired of people trying to tell me who I can and can’t love. I fell in love with the sweet, passionate boy that I believe he is deep down, not the troubled one that everyone else sees. And I know that he has each part but no one else is willing to see past his troubles and look at how wonderful he is to me. Or am I just messed up?” She wasn’t crying and she was more talking to herself but wanted to hear something from Skye. Even if it was horrible.

Messages In This Thread