Help! I Need Somebody.
[html]
I pp'd them walking toward the manner, if you don't mind.

Thankfully, his adopted niece did not comment on the state of his hair or his clearly preoccupied mind. She did give him a look though he only gave her a look of pure innocence right back. He had nothing to tell and it was not his place to discuss such things with other people's spawn. It was only fair and Ayasha probably knew well enough as it was. Few people seemed to care, but Strel was sure there were naysayers somewhere in the background pointing fingers at him. Not that he cared a whit. He was in love and he had his love returned. Plus the relations were nothing if not fantastic. He was a happy man and everyone else could stuff their heads in a crab cage.

His generic question had clearly hit the nail on the head as the young woman dismounted from her horse. He nodded at her words, and gave her a look of concern. This was something important, it had to be. "Of course, you shouldn't feel afraid to come talk to me. I can be very secretive if I need to be, you know." Everyone had their little secrets. Lately, though, Strel felt as though he had run out of secrets and he lacked excitement. But what would he do to give himself that? He had responsibility on his shoulders, both to honor Noss and to act accordingly considering his high rank. "Is something going on at home, Ayasha?" he asked, simply trying to figure out what was going on with Ralla's daughter.

"He's lovely," he commented simply, not an expert on horseflesh in any way. Strel began to lead the young woman toward the manner, knowing that Noss would be happy to see Ayasha -- even if she had interrupted them. He would grumble but he would still be happy, regardless. "Come, we can have a drink and talk about it. I'm sure your other uncle would not want to be left out." He gave a light chuckle at the thought, as though it were all very funny. Strel simply waved his hand in the air absently. "Oh, we're fine, we're fine. Boring old farts, nothing more." Lavender eyes glanced sidelong at the young woman. "You gonna tell me what's going? What's got you running from home for a break?"

<style>
.simplesea .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#9aada6; }
.simplesea p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.simplesea b {color:#d0c7bd; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.simplesea .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e ; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.simplesea {background-color:#867c68; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... each-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.simplesea-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.simplesea .inner {margin:60px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... inner2.png); border:1px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread