[M]I'm not afraid of the dark, are you?
[html]

Les' do it >Smile

Word Count → 000

Fia came to a slow stop, looking at Gunnar. Her eyebrows lifted, but, she wanted to run too...to feel the wind in her fur, the earth beneath all four paws. Lifting up her shirt, she exposed her lovely white fur and bust. Slipping out of her ripped jeans, she put them beneath a bush which she'd come back for later. Shifting down into her lupus form, soon she was smaller then Gunnar again. Bowing down playfully, Fia yipped, before padding up to him and brushing against his side lovingly.

Now with all her fur exposed, she looked bright, her fur almost as white as the moon itself. Gunnar looked handsome himself. The way his black fur shimmered in the moonlight, the way the romantic night caught in his dark lovely pools. Her heart couldn't help but thrum heavily in her chest. He was her's...all hers. He was the key to her heart....And he was the only key there was. "I love you too...I want to be forever with you..." She murmured, her voice soft as silk. Even though the night was chilly, he made it warm. He lit up the cold night like a comforting campfire. Her eyes shone so bright- her face so happy and filled with love, something only for him. A little gift she wore when no one was around but him.

She'd keep him safe...safe in her heart. Safe in her loving arms. She'd protect him from the one's who called him names and made him hurt. She'd snarl at them, tell them to fuck off. The mature woman loved him so....and she couldn't help but think of life with pups. Of course she loved them...she always loved pups. Little mini Gunnar and Fia's running around...It made her tail wag so quickly. "And someday, maybe pups could complete our hearts..." She said softly, soft blue eyes looking up to meet his gaze as she was close to him.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.fia-flowers { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Kdiw3.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ac74cc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.fia-flowers b {color:#e7bcff; }
.fia-flowers p { color:#3f294c; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.fia-flowers p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.fia-flowers .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.fia-flowers .wordcount {color:#e7bcff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #e7bcff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread