Old Friends
[html]
.: OOC I made this short but sweet because I believe Maddi will be entering with Soran. Smile :: WC 263:.

A streak of hot anger pulsed through her veins as the insolent girl dared to insult her at the edge of her very own territory. If it weren't for her fur she would have turned beat red with the sudden rush. Her golden eyes narrowed and she took a step forward, raising to her full height now that she felt that her authority had been challenged. It wasn't so much the coy-wolf's words as it was her actions. Well, what else could you expect from a half breed, anyway?

Weak scent? Her lip curled back to show off just the tips of her pearly whites. Being so young Titania's fangs were in prime shape, not a tooth missing or decayed. Titania had a mind to pin Terra and teach her a thing about scents, but just as quickly as she could contemplate peeing on the stranger, Terra's constitution faltered and she stepped back, lowering herself slightly. The action spoke to Titania's primitive senses, and though she would have liked to hold on to the determination the anger provided, she felt she had won a small battle when Terra folded, even in this small way. Still, she wasn't so thrilled with her.

“Shandom?” Even the inexperienced youth knew it wasn't smart to just divulge information about her pack, and now it was her prime duty to protect them. Still, she was inexperienced at lying, and some people could smell a lie. Best to take middle ground. “If you don't know where he is then maybe your Shandom doesn't want to be found?”

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.Titania_Waterfall .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Titania_Waterfall p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; text-align:justify;}
.Titania_Waterfall b {color:#e3f2ff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.Titania_Waterfall { background-color:#020003; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Eahfs.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.Titania_Waterfall .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EZOK2.png); background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.Titania_Waterfall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Zeyada', cursive, comic sans ms;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread