another day, another discovery
[html]<style>.julietmoonsong-renoir {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7bdc6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/c ... renoir.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #685367; border-radius:8px; text-align:justify; font-family:arial; font-size:11.5px; color:#4f424e; letter-spacing:.6px;}.julietmoonsong-renoir .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:0px solid #685367; border-radius:8px;-moz-border-radius:8px; -webkit-border-radius:8px;}
.julietmoonsong-renoir b {color:#c7515c; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px #ffffff;}.julietmoonsong-renoir p { text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; }.julietmoonsong-renoir .ooc {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-style:italic;}.julietmoonsong-renoir .div {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; color:#c7515c; font-size:18px; letter-spacing:1.5px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px #ffffff;} .julietmoonsong-renoir .wc { padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-align:center; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px #ffffff; }</style>

sucky post sorry >< sorry later than wanted it to be
WHAT IS IN A NAME?

Looking into the future to her beloved month, now that was a very different way to look at it. She drew it to remind her that the flowers will come back but a window to them was her favorite description. She found herself looking back at the tree, wanting to make the picture she drew a reality. God when did spring come back again, she just could not wait she wanted her flowers now. Her hand fluttered to her hair, feeling the silky ribbons before nodding when he sated what she wrote.

”Yep, I wrote the packs name. I could not think of anything to draw so I just wrote the name.” Her voice stayed monotone though her eyes wandered back to her companion with curiousity, was it reall that hard to say her pack’s name? She wasn’t even that good when it came to writing a lot but when she wrote her name or a few words she could make them look rather pretty. Giving her mind a mental shrug she focused back on Mordecai.

”You didn’t spit them out, I couldn’t swallow them.” She asked and then stated, shivering at her memory of how the berries tasted. God they were awful, but I guess if you were hungry enough you could get them down. She then looked back at the brush, it had stained her toes a dark purple. Would that come out? God she hoped so though if it didn’t at least it wasn’t a horrid color. Like.. She could not think of a bad color. ”Thank you” She stated, taking the brush only to see the paint brush his bandana. ”You have movre color on your cloth now” She said, if emotions came through they would have been humor but instead they remained emotionless as she just pointed at his bandana.

(WORD COUNT — 411)

[/html]

Messages In This Thread