If only for a while
;D

Insomnia was glad to see the older wolf relax, watching as the other mirrored her action of taking a seat. She could feel the air lighten as Soran let a bit of a smile tug on her muzzle, making her think she was friendly but yet still dominate. A kind, strong smile lifted Insomnia's lips back, a nod of her head given in response as her tail wagged yet again behind him. "I am Insomnia," she said, her voice smooth as it exited her throat, her breath expelled in the form of vapor that spilled form his lips. She paused his words to settle back onto her haunches, curling her tail around to settle over her toes, posture matched that of Soran's, but with a different essence. An essence of youth, newfound maturity and perhaps a different manifestation of strength.
"What skills can I offer?" She said, more as a thought than repeating her question. "I help anyone in need and I know right and wrong.." Her voice trailed off as she went into deep thought. What could she offer. Yes she was like every other wolf and could get food and watch pups but the only skills she really knew of was kindness and that didn't seem to help anyone now a days. A exasperated sigh flooded from her mouth, the tendrils of warm air encapsulating the world about her for just a moment; but she didn't even notice

WC: 248

Messages In This Thread