Let Us Dream
[html]
and now we wait! Big Grin

She smiled politely at Hotaru, glad that the woman appreciated her concern; she then saw as they introduced themselves to each other. She supposed that they hadn't had much time in the pack since they had been doing different things, all of them. She then looked at Sky strangely when she kicked the bobcat, who sulked in the corner, and then asked the same question, albeit phrased slightly differently.

Sky had always proven to be assertive and dominant, and sometimes sarcastic when the case didn't call for it. Although Skye knew that it was her who had promoted Sky herself, she hoped that the long-time Cercatori d'Arte member would use the position to learn rather than take advantage of, to become a figure to look up to, to learn from, a role model. She knew that the female had a long way to go - she did not let the question and slight assumptive manner get to her, however, and simply shook her head. "Yes, I do mind," she said curtly. "I'd rather explain how this will be organized when there are more pack members here." Her ears were perked forward and her tail was raised high, as was her posture. Although many doubted her position, she knew that she would simply have to wait; working with her packmates and treating them all with respect rather than submission would hopefully bring them together. She never thought that there was anything wrong with having no co-leader as well; those things came in time, if they even came at all.

Her gaze softened as she looked at Sky once more, and then to Hotaru when she asked her own question. She picked up one of the books and studied it; then she returned her gaze to Sky and Hotaru both. "I've been reading on boats and ships extensively lately," she said. "I know that many Luperci came here by boat, and that it's entirely possible - some humans created boats by hand. Sails can be made from animal skins and furs - the sticky and hard clay that can be found in our territory can stick the wood together as well as vines, twine, and nails from the stables. I have diagrams, instructions, details, history, how it works, why it works. I will explain more in full when there are more d'Artisans here," she finished, ending it with the same note that she had told Sky. She was glad that the two pack members were here, but she wished to explain the project just once.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly13 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #7f96b6;}
.freebjuly13 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly13 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#81acc1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july13.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2d586d; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2d586d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
422+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread