Don't Wake Daddy
[html]
Kiara Amarok

Word Count → 283 :: Aleo say what?

The powder on Sarian very sweet and actually tasted wonderful. Kiara wondered if she should clean it up, her stomach might be very happy to receive such a treat. Sarian wiggled and giggled during her bath, which brought a smile to face. Kiara laughed a little when Sarian automatically assumed that Jace was mean, but given how she treated Shiloh it wasn't surprising that Sarian thought that way. "No Jace is not mean, Jace is a leader and you should not bite the leaders. But one day you may be able to play with the puppy I watched after today."

Kiara watched helplessly as Shiloh despaired, her immense sorrow filling the room. Kiara whined a little, worried that Shiloh was so depressed and upset. Her beautiful green eyes were filled with pain that was mirrored in Kiara's own sapphire eyes. Kiara licked Shiloh's scarred fingers, trying to show her love for the grey woman. When she was done with that, the alabaster woman prepared herself to jump on the bed.

The effort it took for Kiara to climb into bed next to Shiloh was more than she had anticipated. But somehow, the snow wolf managed to pull herself up and next to Shiloh. "You aren't weak. You are strong. You helped me. I am here Shiloh, so please cheer up." Kiara wasn't entirely sure what was wrong with Shiloh. She knew that Shiloh was sick and that Aleo was missing. But the exact details as to what had happened were unknown to the arctic wolf. However, if Kiara ever say Aleo again she would rip his tail off for hurting Shiloh. Kiara began to lick Shiloh's muzzle and snuggled closer to her friend.

<style type="text/css">
.yaykiara .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.yaykiara b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.yaykiara .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF;}
.yaykiara p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yaykiara {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#a7c2d7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/adsfC.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6984c6; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6984c6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yaykiara .name {color:#FFFFFF; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Delius Unicase'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#6984c6 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread