Facing your inner demons
;3;

She blinked, her widened multi-colored eyes capturing her gaze just as her own eyes captured her. And for a moment, the two were locked in a staring silence, simply content to look.

Accordingly her cranium lifted from its alignment with the spine and soared to the heavens much as a seeing wolf may do to gain a better glance of what was in the distance. Of course, her purpose was not to gain a better glance. Instead she allowed a new level of sounds and aromas to reach her and with the bombardment she sorted and analyzed as she was so accustomed to doing. Ample striding brought him closer and closer to her desired location and within what seemed like moments she had slaughtered the distance that kept them so far apart and had broken the barrier between light and shadow. Insomnia fixated forward in mimic of the eyes and as nares pulled in the female’s scent to commit it to memory as she began to allow the brushstrokes of his mind to paint a picture of their encounter. She allowed a moment to pass before jaws parted, chords contracted harshly and from the depths erupted forth a rugged, but soothingly tranquil chorus "What is wrong? Have I done something wrong..I can leave if you want me to."

A hint of a frown perked at the corner of the ebon lip as the words, which took their time to reverberate off across the surroundings faded into the sunlit area with an icy finish. She remained still, as to give his new company an assurance that she was not to spring any sort of surprise, though she could not help the brash intimidation her stature often exuded. Patiently she awaited a response, if one was indeed to come. She was unfamiliar to a frightful reaction and therefore had been left alone in silence many a time as her company fled the scene, praying her dysfunction would leave her disabled enough to not follow suit. How wrong those poor souls were. Never the less, she was determined to not follow suit any longer and refrain from her happy- go lucky personality and go submissive. She got on her stomach and her ears went back onto her skull. "I just want to be a friend." she said with sorrow in her voice.

WC: 395

Messages In This Thread