there's a calm surrender
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He was looking down at his feet, thinking about which house he'd stay in, when she made a noise. He looked up as she gave the feline a look. Soon after the cat had left -after hissing at him, of course- Sky placed the necklace around her neck. The scholar felt a surge of hope as she looked at him. When she asked him not to leave, his tail began wagging of it's own volition. Her eyes met his, and they met in the middle, both hugging the other.

He felt the need to explain why he'd left. "I'm sorry I left... I just, I needed to get away. We were fighting, and so many pack mates looked at me weird. After the night I came back, I understand why. If they think like Orin does..." He trailed off, looking away. It hurt that so many in the pack believed him a monster like Lucifer, like Liam. He wasn't like them. And how many of them knew stories about Lucifer's father, Noah? None. Noah Sawtooth had been a gentle giant of a male. Noah Sawtoothson, Tal's brother, took after the elder Noah. Lucifer and Liam were the black sheep of the family, the odd men out.

He shrugged lightly, touching her protruding stomach gently. "I hope you know I'd never hurt anyone without a real cause." His reason to fight Shawchert had been fair, and hey, it had won him the hand of the fair lady Sky.

<style type="text/css">
.emptybed b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.emptybed p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.emptybed {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/f2e80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 247
[/html]

Messages In This Thread