[M]I'm not afraid of the dark, are you?
[html]
xD Gunnar's your typical guy. / +299

She was beautiful. For a moment, he felt modest. This angelic creature was his? The curves of her body, the softness of her voice, the stark contrast of black and white in her fur, both gleaming perfectly underneath the pale moonlight. Her eyes. Immaculate. Perfect. He wondered for a moment how he'd gotten to be so lucky, how she'd ever loved a beast such as him. Truely this was some sort of fairy tale...

When her tail trailed along his spine, the fur there stood on end and he visably shuddered, making a sound of pleasure in his throat at the shivers it gave him. His spine was sensitive. His ears. His neck. All of it, and she seemed to know just where and how to touch, to tease, without even realizing she was doing it. He pulled her to him, trailing kisses down her neck and to her shoulder. Neither am I. He murmured, for the first time admitting that he wasn't as much of a casanova as he'd appeared as a younger wolf.

But I've got a pretty good idea.. He didn't finish, instead moving to lay her back into the grass, now warmed by his being there. He hovered over her, taking a moment to let the image of her laying there, hair spread beneath her, the moon shining off of her eyes... letting the image soak into his memory, where it would stay. Thoughts of puppies were long gone; all he knew now was this feeling and his love for her, that he wanted her never to forget this night, to make this a memory they'd cherish forever. I love you, Fia Marino-Knight. He murmured, smiling as he looked eye to eye with her. His beautiful princess. How had he been so blessed?

<style type="text/css">
.gunny01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d8991; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #020709; }
.gunny01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.gunny01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#323c4c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SHQf2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0a1115; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.gunny01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.gunny01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread