Big Eyes Bigger Heart
[html]

wc: 342 OOC: poor puppy ; ;

Eclipse could smell the fear the puppy let out, and it made the woman’s heart melt, there was nothing to fear from her, though the pup didn’t know who or what Eclipse was as she was hiding her head and eyes from seeing what was there, so she was glad when the pup opened her eyes and rose her head. Eclipse gave the girl a warm smile to let her know she was in no danger of the young woman. Eclipse didn’t know it but she had a soft spot for puppies, though it was probably more maternal feelings than anything else, and soon she would start thinking of having puppies of her own, but for now she was intent on helping out the pack with their own pups.

“What light? And if you want I’ll bring you home. How does that sound, I know where your mom and dad live.”

Eclipse said in a calm, soothing voice. She had never really been close to such a young pup it made her nervous and giddy at the same time. She wagged her tail in hopes the pup would agree and she could start leading her home, then it wouldn’t hurt Eclipse to see the poor puppy sad. That was the last thing in the world she wanted was a sad puppy so she would find a way to get her back home, and in good spirits too.

“If you were wondering what to call me, my name is Eclipse. What’s yours?”

She said, figuring a name to go with her face would help the pup out, and though she had heard the names offhand throughout the pack, she wasn’t sure which pup this one was, so it was better safe than sorry to ask her what her own name was. Hopefully she’d return the kindness. Seeing as Eclipse had little to do with pups she didn’t know most of them didn’t have a mean, sarcastic bone in their body until later in life.
<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:normal; padding:0px; font-family: Franklin, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#66aa44;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:338px; background-color:#a0eefe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Kcr8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: 'Nova Mono', cursive font-size:15px; color:#777744; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread