Facing your inner demons
:3 I did good?

The dark female wiggled foward, liking the feel of the grass as it tickled her cheek, stretching out her long, lean legs and letting her dark tail sweep the ground behind her. Insomnia's spine arched like a cat as she stretched, closing her acid green eyes blissfully as she sighed in contentment, rolling onto her back than belly and not noticing the other female was coming forward until she made herself known. "Um, no. You didn't do anything wrong so you don't have to leave. You... you just scared me is all, just a little surprised." Her words startled her, and she immediately tucked her tail in between her legs again and waddled towards her again.Through the mist, Insomnia saw something in those eyes of hers, some emotion, but couldn't quite place it. The pristine white female stepped forward, and Insomnia wondered why - was she trying to threaten her? Sniffing the air cautiously, Insomniathought not. She did not smell like she had ill intent on her mind, and despite her step forward, the step did not seem one meant to intimidate.
It clicked together as they got close enough to see each other. She had relaxed. She smiled up at her and started to wag her tail slowly. "I won't hurt you, I couldn't hurt a fly. And if I wanted to, I wouldn't." She looked down and saw a flower and picked it with her teeth and grinned. She thought she probably looked like a fool, but she didn't care. Kiara seemed to be a nice person under her scared and aggressive personality.

WC: 271

Messages In This Thread