there's a calm surrender
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

She shifted her weight against him and whined softly. He nuzzled her, rubbing her swollen belly tenderly. "Everyone is frightened, love. I understand that. I just don't see what I have done to give Orin the impression that I'm so evil." Her words, her idea of the truth, tugged a smile onto his lips. She had him pegged, alright. She stood on tiptoes, kissing him gently, and he happily kissed back.

Her words about their pups made him chuckle. "I'm sure they'll have their mother's beauty, too, along with all her love." He paused, a serious face. However, his mis-matched eyes sparkled with impishness. "I just wonder... will you still love me when you're giving our pups all your love?" He chuckled, kissing her nose playfully.

Behind his words, carefully concealed, was the constant bitter worry about Sanja. He couldn't smell any other males on her. And yet... she had screamed at him about Sanja. He didn't want to lose her to some faceless opponent, not after having fought so hard to win her love for himself.

He watched her carefully as he spoke, studying her eyes and face. "I love you so much Sky, and I never want to lose you. I hope you know that. You are my mate, my one true love." He stroked her hair gently, just now realizing the strange color. He lifted a skein of hair gently, studying it with a bemused expression. After a moment, he returned his gaze to her face again, a small smile on his lips. "Purple. I like it, it's... different. In a nice way, that is. How did you do it?"

He'd never actually thought about dying his fur, although the white was perfect for it. His mother had never dyed her fur, either. He knew others did it, of course. Several of his pack mates had dyed their fur at some time, most notably Orin, who had peculiar pink and yellow hair rather than her off white pelt. He rubbed the hair between his fingers thoughtfully, then let it go, resting the hand on the smaller female's shoulder.

<style type="text/css">
.emptybed b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.emptybed p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.emptybed {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/f2e80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 351
[/html]

Messages In This Thread