We are the rulers of the nations
[html]

WC: 328 OOC: Awerrrr will try to make it more interesting ^^ not sure how yet, butu since i have all the time in the world to think today, i'll think about it Tongue

She smiled at the man who greeted her, though he was covered with scars and his missing paw worried her a bit, she knew he had been like that since she came to live in Ichika, though she asked no questions about it she had found out it was an old injury from listening and watching. She smiled at him happy to know he knew her name. His stutter didn’t bother her much either. She wasnt’ one to judge unless her body told her that she should mistrust someone. Noah didn’t seem like the untrustworthy type to her.

“Really well actually, I found a bunch of cooking stuff over in one of the resteraunts, I can’t wait to start using them!”

if she had been human it would have been as though she just bought something new and shiny. That she would be the very first to ever use it. Excitement showed in her eyes and she had a happy smile on her face.

“How are you today?”

She asked, the pot slipped over her eyes and she carefully maneuvered the stuff in her arms so that she could use her wrist to pull it up again. This wasn’t the first time the young woman had been seen with a pot over her head, nor did she think it would be the last time. There were so many things she still needed for a full kitchen and the one her home provided had nothing of use as the kitchen had been exposed to the elements for many years so most of the pots pans, and any cooking utensil had been rusted or eaten away. Now that she was home, she was stocking up again. She had started before she had gone on her journey, but there wasn’t much still. It was hard to find anything that could be used that wasn’t rusted or broken in one way or another.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]

Messages In This Thread