Facing your inner demons
[html]

You did good, I did poop. Sorry for the poop post.

Word Count → 361

Kiara approached cautiously while Insomnia was rolling on the ground. The strange female was far more relaxed then her, with her belly showing. Kiara couldn't help but think that just a few weeks ago she was like this as well. Willing to show her belly to anyone and her happy-go-lucky nature that dominated her personality. Now Kiara was suspicious, afraid, and untrusting. But Insomnia's good nature was infectious, her sweet words and gentle smile made Kiara feel very relaxed.

With Insomnia so close to her, Kiara took her time investigating Insomnia's scent. She smelled a little of pack, leaving the snow wolf to wonder which pack she belonged to. There were two, no three other packs in the area. Two of which, Kiara knew were not friendly and of those, one would kill the non-luperci on site. However, the third pack was new and from what the arctic wolf had heard, was very different. This new pack had taken the time to extend a friendly hand in greeting and was supposed to lie in the north. Was Insomnia from this pack?

Kiara listened to Insomnia's kind and gentle words. They reassured her, and told her that Insomnia had no intentions of harming Kiara. Soon, her own tail was wagging and a smile had spread across Kiara's face. Insomnia's puppy like antics were refreshing. Under normal circumstances, the snow wolf would have initiated play time, but her injuries prevented such boisterous behavior. So instead Kiara decided to lie down next to Insomnia and let her tail pound on the hard ground. "I guess you wont. Sorry for acting that way earlier. I came across a very unfriendly dog not to long ago that was not to far from here, and well... you can see what happened." The arctic wolf inclined her head a little, her nose pointing towards the scar on her belly. To affirm her words, Kiara began to lick and mouth Insomnia's muzzle. The licking was to say sorry, and the mouthing was a more dominant form of a friendly greeting. For one reason or another, Kiara felt very dominant towards Insomnia. A feeling that really surprised the mid-ranking wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread