To Forgive is Divine
[html]

The Dreamer allowed the female to speak, eager to know what brought her to the pack's lands. What she said was not that she had expected. Her memory was clouded, those days and nights away from her home were things that brought her nightmares. The moment she should remember the most clearly, her moment of freedom was the most hazy. It was not until she spoke the last few words that she came to the realization that this was one of her rescuers. Anu stopped herself from feeling shameful for not knowing, or for not falling to the woman's paws in gratitude, the woman was stronger now and would not fall victim to her insecurities.

Your words are appreciated... she spoke with a far less stone-like tone. And I thank you for your kindness in the days of the conflict. She added after a moment. There was a pause, for Anu could not know what the future between their packs might hold. She had grown unsure in her hopes for the future, her optimism broken by her imprisonment. The Dreamers hope for that same peace, and my Consul and I lead with that mind set. There would be no Dreamer taking aggressive action towards AniWaya.

But the trust has been broken. Sadly, she did not know if that could be repaired.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread