[m] in your padded cell
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

He lifted his crystal blue eyes up and watched the doggish female, 'I hope you weren't referring to me as a rat?' he quipped back standing up to his full height and giving her a suave smile. He flicked his tail softly behind him creating a gentle swishing sound in the air. He wondered if she'd enjoyed the spectacle she'd seen before her. The effortless hunting and the mercy he held in his heart. He could have easily bit it's head off and tossed it's corpse to one side in a second but he wasn't like that. 'Enjoy the show?' he asked, gazing back to the cafe and then back to her. He advanced towards her in a casual, not menacing, way. Unlike what he usually did. What he usually was like.

He stopped some metres before her to shift. Slowly his height rose to his full seven foot eight with bulging muscles and sharply cut body. He was a splendid sight and many girls had thrown themselves at him. He'd rejected them, loosing Maria was too much and they wanted a solid mate. One night stands he had been very welcome too and notably there had been many and he had welcomed them, despite them being on his 'sin list'. He considered that this woman wasn't the mating sort either. 'Buenos tardes' he greeted, looking up to the just after midday sky and deciding on the correct greeting.

<style type="text/css">
.angelonely b {font-weight:bold; color:#373737; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.angelonely p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.angelonely {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#b4b4b4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4sliJ.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dashed #000000; padding: 3px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#7c7c7c 0px 0px 2px;}
.angelonely .wordcount {color:#373737; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ffffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.angelonely .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread