fast pass down a one way track.
[html]
There was a silent moment between them shortly after she spoke, a moment that he was certain meant that he was taking the time to decide whether or not she was genuine in her claim not to be the person that he mentioned. Finally, the older male seemed to settle, and Dhalia herself did so as well, allowing her muscles to relax back to comfort. Most of all, it was his words that intrigued her. A Pack, one after her own name, that was surely the cause for all of the tension she had felt around the area. Oxford hadn't revealed to her exactly what was going on, he had just been paranoid enough for her to figure out that something was amiss. Now, though, she knew exactly what all of the fuss was about.

The new information also brought to mind many other questions, such as why they hadn't raised their army to go and conquer the pack, just as her brother and 'sister' had made it seem like they would do. Why were they slinking around their borders and snapping at anything that came in their direction instead of taking out the problem immediately? "I see.." She stated quietly, after some time, brows furrowed in thought just slightly.

"I can assure you, that if I had anything to do with that, I wouldn't have stopped with one mother and child." She noted with a nod, quite serious in her statement. They must have been stupid, that other pack. Picking them off a little bit at a time just gave them warning. Taking them all out at once, now that was a feat. "And I suppose that's why everyone around here seems to uptight around here?" Easily disregarding the statement that she should watch herself.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread