Nothing is like home
244 WC

Imhotep had been hunting items for her and for himself.. He had figured that he needed to survive. Imhotep had spent most of his time now in this falling apart town. Odessa was a member of a pack something he didn't understand. Imhotep smiled he was so far from home yet something just seemed right everytime he saw her it was magic.

He smiled as he stepped away leading her towards some houses. He had no reason to stay out here in the cold. "I've been looking things I need" He spoke smiling "Practice what you teach me" he had a good grip on english just not sentence structure his thick accent also made it hard at times to under stand what he was saying.

Imhotep smiled looking at her again. They shortly approached where he was staying they were greeted by the Arabian mare he had stolen. The mare was stunning and Imhotep loved her although she was stolen goods. "You tell no one?" He asked looking at her as he opened the door for her. "Warmer in" He stated. He hoped to be with her all the time so that he could learn. though he was much older then her he knew what was normal where he was but was this normal here. Many got married to older men because they normal had land and status. Slaves didn't breed. He was no slave he was a free man and that was that.

Messages In This Thread