Not Your Typical Morning Routine
[html]

He remained silent as the pup regarded him, probably thinking him foolish for falling and trying to pretend that nothing happened. Not exactly the most graceful of wolves, Kieran generally tried to avoid pulling such stunts (especially if he just woke up). Usually the end result left the male with a few scratches on both himself and his dignity. Luckily he rebounded rather quickly and didn't sit around licking his wounded ego. But maybe that was because he wanted to avoid more embarassment.

He took a step toward the edge of the brook, limping to avoid more pain in his ankle. Lowering himself to the ground, he sat at the edge of the water. His golden eyes regarded the the water for a moment before shifting to the pup nearby as she spoke. It was true that she couldn't do any climbing right now, but a little warning never hurt. He wasn't sure whether the pup would be able to shift one day, either. Sure, all the wolves he had met here so far were all Luperci, but that didn't mean there weren't any non-shifters around. "Heh, maybe one day... uh, Legacy, ya say yer name is? Yer parents can shift, yeah?" He was curious to know if he'd see her running around one day in Optime form, as well as perhaps finding out who her parents were. "As for why I did it... I was just kinda bored and thought I'd take a look at the territory from above, I suppose." He went silent for a moment, still glancing in her direction before he realized that he hadn't properly introduced himself. "Ah, I'd be Kieran. Nice to meet ya." He offered her a warm smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread