let me see that
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +260 OOC :: set early morning on the 14th

Aeron had not traveled this far in a long time she had decided to travel down here for what she wasn't sure. But it felt amazing her cape's hood was down and she and Elzar ran through the land his mane blowing with her hair. She felt free, nothing on her mind but the sound of her heart beat.

Hoof beats matched the heart beat of Aeron as she and her horse ran. She felt so alive the cool wind whipping by them. faster faster Move it my friend. She called as she felt the Percheron picked up his pace. They were now going about as fast as he could and Aeron was feeling amazed as she had not a care in the world.

The ground changed as the hit the caving city of Halifax. Once there was dirt and snow. Now there was broken pavement and snow. Aeron could feel that Elzar was slowing his pace. She smiled, "Its fine boy" She smiled as he found a steady pace.

The golden coyote smiled as she looked about. a desert town maybe there was something here she could find to give to Io as a present of forgiveness. She hated the way Io acted but she knew that if she appeased her that aeron's life would be good. So she never worried about things. She knew she could fix things. That was why she came out this way.

Pulling one handed on the reigns Aeron slowed Elzar to a trot. She couldn't wait to start poking her nose into places.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread