I beg for forgivness
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +322 OOC :: set early morning on the 7th

Aeron was some what annoyed by Io and her interrogation. Aeron shouldn't have to explain herself to anyone. She looked at Io gold eyes watching the collie mix woman. She was not enjoying this one bit and at this rate Aeron was sure to snap and lash out at Io.

She was so sick of being treated like a tool that lost its use or brought shame to her. She was a warrior who changed her life. She became pregnant to bear Io children. She had a son that died the thing was deformed from Aeron's poor breeding. She was sick of being Io's issue. She did all she could for Io and things would change or she would leave leave it all.

"I don't know why, I was training out side the territory. Blowing off steam I have to strive for perfection." for you she thought. She hated the judging that Io did on her on Leon. Aeron was no longer the one in control. No the control she had was in her mind. Io had always had control. Leon didn't run the house hold Nor Aeron. Io did she was the head of the family and it was under her grace that Leon and Aeron lived here.

Adwen was all Aeron had left. Wraith hated her and Aeron was beginning to be ok with that but she wanted to take Adwen to meet her and Luc. She sighed and looked at Adwen again. "You should be resting with your brothers." she said kindly. Ooo meeeeeeeen She grummbled into aeron's fur. "Adwen I'm sure they're not mean." adwen looked at her mmmhmmm Aeron huffed looking at the child.

Aeron cared not what Adwen heard as she looked back at Io. "Do you hate me for what I do?" she asked looking at her. She had become calm and just looked at Io studding her. she knew the way her mate worked.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread