A Rude Awakening
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 284

It was odd, seeing a coyote giggle. Especially when said coyote was covered in scars that looked worse than Kiara's. The snow wolf couldn't help but wonder what was so funny. Was it something Kiara had said? Was it her strange behavior? She didn't think any of these things had been funny, and her large head tipped to the side in confusion. The question burned in her eyes, "What's so funny?"

Finally, the coyote apologized, sort of. Kiara smiled and her tail thumped against the ground. "No, I'm fine. You just startled me is all. Sorry...for earlier." She meant it, she really did. Kiara didn't like being afraid of meeting new people and she hated how afraid and aggressive she acted towards them. Kiara's ears dropped a little out of shame.

Aeron, so that was her name. It was a pretty name and fit a pretty coyote. Not that Kiara knew enough about coyotes to tell if one looked good or not. She had always regarded them as smaller than wolves with a funny howl. Although, the snow wolf was small as well and any luperci was bound to be larger than her. Kiara bowed her head, returning the polite gesture and her mood brightened even mood with the mention friends. Making friends was something Kiara loved to do, and she had never met someone from Anathema before.

"Um, I don't mind making new friends." Kiara stood and approached the boarder hesitantly, not entirely sure she wanted to cross it. Eventually she decided to cross the boarder, but just barely. Kiara smiled, her stupid grin stretched from ear to ear and wagged her tail furiously. She was proud of herself for being so brave.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread