A Rude Awakening
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +222 OOC :: set early morning on the 7th

Aeron was hardly wrong when she got a good scent. She still made no attempt to move closer to the girl and she understood why she had been so flighty. Being attacked by someone who had more power and skill then you could be a terrible thing.

"I understand now." She said bending down she slowly knelt on the ground. She shifted a bit. "I don't need detail. I'm glad you are fairly ok though." She said as she looked at her. She opened her bag and sorted threw it. She had to find something to give the girl.

She wanted to know more and see what else she could find out. "Is that the first time she's been around here? She asked looking for a good serious answer. She had many more

Finally she pulled out a fur that was wrapped around meat the animal had not been skinned right so she used the damaged fur for transporting meat. "Are you hungry?" She asked raising a piece. "Those I have met have been so kind to me I'd like to do the same. Has Ichika done well since you joined here? Many pups born?" She asked looking at her.

She was tossing a million things at the girl at once she felt sorta bad she stopped talking and just stayed unmoving.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread