A Rude Awakening
[html]

Kiara's a blabber mouth.

Word Count → 486

Kiara nearly ran off again when she saw Aeron take out her bag. But Aeron was injured and had already shown that she was not interested in hurting Kiara. With a mixture of anxiety and curiosity running through her, the alabaster woman simply couldn't sit still. What really interested Kiara was the smell of meat that wafted up from the open bag. It made her stomach growl and her eyes stared hungrily at the bad. Although she hadn't been hungry before, the enticing smell was enough to make her mouth water. Hesitantly she stood and took a step forward, her head down and cocked to the side. The snow wolf's black nose twitched and her eyes sparkled with curiosity. Even so, Kiara did not move more than a few paces and each one was placed delicately and slowly.

The arctic wolf was so busy wondering what Aeron kept in her bag that she nearly missed the question. Kiara blinked, and her head rose a little. Remembering her manners, Kiara sat down again and thought about everything she had heard. "As far as I know, I am the only Ichikan to meet Amy. I don't think she traveled to Ichika no Ho-en. After all, no one seemed to know who she was. Vesper had to tell everyone what she looked like. And I don't think she will be welcomed if she ever showed up at the boarders."

When the food was offered to Kiara she nearly jumped up with delight. Her tail wagged ferociously back and forth and she said in an excited voice, "Yes, please!" Kiara quickly trotted over to Aeron, all of her anxiety forgotten over the promise of food. However she stopped her jaws just short of taking the meat. "Um... are you sure?" Kiara was not one to turn down food when offered, but she didn't want to seem rude.

Again, Kiara was asked more questions. Her head tilted as she thought some more, counting the vast number of puppies in Ichika. "Naryu has given birth to puppies, but I forget how many she had. Jace had four puppies and all of them are growing strong. Um, Shiloh found one puppy who is well, and she gave birth to more but... none of them survived." Kiara's face fell a little as she remember the horrible nightmare. Shiloh had been so heartbroken over her loss, as was Kiara. Her face soon picked up though as she remember the rest of Ichika. "Overall, everyone is fine I believe. The pack is strong and from what I have seen is growing stronger. We have had a lot of newcomers as well, although some of our brothers have left us for different packs." Kiara couldn't help but smile as she remembered meeting Aleo and Neela. They were both great friends and great canines. Kiara was proud of her pack, and it showed in her words and expressions.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread