waiting for a star to fall
[html]

occgoodnessss

Sister? It was a passable excuse for her close scent to them and as Leon expanded, a good explanation for the slightly different scent. She continued to pet the girl hybrid's and after accidentally bumping hands with Leon and watching him pull back. She smiled, unbelievable. Couldn't he just grow up and get over himself? Io had. She shook her head slightly, and leant over to the boys. Stroking each of their heads she smile, 'Why do you two not go into the lounge and play?'. Dymtr frowned, 'S'late?' 'I know it is' she replied, 'But I and letting you. Myself and Daddy need to speak'. Both scampered off with little complaint. Mother's rules did have a tendency to shift and change.

Turning to Leon she shook her head. 'Shit' Io murmured. She was silent for a moment, before addressing Leon, 'Thank you' was the first thing she said. And it was a honest comment. 'Jesus Christ...' she murmured, looking down to the child. 'She needs a name. Sara didn't give her one. He just...' she was at a loss over what to say. She could hardly believe it. 'Gave her too me and left'. It was as quick as that. And she could hardly have argued.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread