To Leave the Lands You Once Loved
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

If this moment were nothing more than a dream, the woman still would have found happiness within it. To know he had returned if only for the brief instance filled her with a joy she had been void of since his absence. She felt her heart hammer excitedly against her chest; the passionate soft whines of content left her trembling voice. Undeniably she had found her peace again even if this was only to be had within a fabrication remnant of time. She was glad for this.

“I have missed you…”she whimpered, keeping her muzzle within his short mane. Why he would think calling him her friend was generous was beyond her realm of comprehension now. She did not want to ponder on it, she did not want the possibility that this moment would be shattered… and so she paid the comment no heed. But his apologies did not go unheard. With great reluctance she withdrew from his warmth to look him in the eyes, her brows furrowed with question for why he would think he needed to do this.

“You don’t need to apologize,” she smiled softly with a gentle exhale of relief. “You are here now and that’s all that matters. Much has happened since last we’ve seen each other.” The woman drew further back to rest on her folded limbs. “I have continued my training and have taken on two pupils as my own. I was made Kozan of our lands… its high protector… and,” before she could delve further into the recent happenings of her life, a bout of shyness overcame her smiling maw. Bashfully her ears fell back as her tail curled between her thighs. A small, almost childish smile touched her lips as she turned her eyes away from her friend. “…and I… I have taken a mate.” Carefully the lifted her gaze to meet his hues. “It seems… that I was not incapable of reclaiming the lost emotions of the Nomads. I just hadn’t dare try…” Bravely she raised her head with the smile on her lips gradually wavering as nervousness set in. “My friend, I want to hear what has happened to you in this past season, but… I would also like for-well… it would do me great honor if you would acknowledge my mate. You are back now…and I want you to be a part of this life again… of my life.”

ooc: 401 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread