The Road Calls
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

It was amazing how quickly people would relax once they felt they were relatively safe. All it had taken for this stranger to forget the falsity of her greeting was to give it a reason to be so, and the darkness that Amy was hiding was forgotten. Smiling softly Amy's tail beat behind her. I just came from there, actually. I found some good things. Amy's already wealthy collection of items had now been joined by human artifacts, things that are fairly hard to find in good condition.

Watching the sharp check of the horse Amy was pleased. She felt that horses shouldn't be allowed to go above their station, something her own horse knew quite well. It ate anytime they stopped for longer than a few minutes, knowing it wouldn't be fed otherwise, but always did exactly what Amy asked of it. What of yourself? What brings you out beyond your pack?

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread