[M] Hi, my name is Anakin Skywalker
[html]
Of course not! LOL

He grinned as she approached. Her sweet and familiar scent came to him, and he drank it in. At long last, she was all his. He waited as she tied her horse up, then pulled her against him, grinning crookedly. "Kiddo, I'm always happy to see you." He chuckled as he kissed her again, slipping his tongue into her mouth. "Come with me kiddo, I got a surprise for you."

He took her by the hand, leading her to the cabin he'd found. He paused for a moment, turning to face her. He swallowed before he began speaking again. "I... well, that is.... If we do this, kiddo, there is no going back. We'll have a soul tie, we'll be bonded for all our mortal lives. Are you sure you want that? Are you certain you want to be bonded to me through everything? I mean, I know I have issues, and I don't... I mean, I know your mom, Ralla, doesn't want you near me. I don't want you coming to hate me years down the raod when we have pups and Ralla won't acknowledge them because I'm their dad."

He fidgeted before pulling a ring on a chain from his pocket. "The humans had this ritual with their rings. I didn't know what would fit you... anyway... if you really want to be with me, I want you to wear it as a symbol of us. It's like my tattoo but less permanent. I mean, the binding is permanent... well, anyways, are you sure you want to be with me, be my mate?"

He shifted his weight nervously, looking at the ground. "If ya changed your mind I understand. I wouldn't hold it against you..."

<style type="text/css">
.vcliamhellno b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.vcliamhellno p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcliamhellno {margin:0 auto; width:401px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/20aqqro.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 287
[/html]

Messages In This Thread