To Leave the Lands You Once Loved
[html]

Words - 500+

With every passing moment the female spent speaking and breathing next to him Jaden felt their friendship warming back into the beautiful thing it had been before. Her presence made the world seem brighter even under these conditions. How cruel their feelings for each other seemed now. X’yrin forgave the Shishen almost instantly and launched into telling him of what he had missed. Here words continued to warm him and even provoked the hint of a proud smile but didn’t cause his resolve to waver. Tonight was the night he had to leave. His feelings for the woman compelled him more then they deterred his decision. Jaden was dangerous to be around or care about. He wouldn’t risk seeing anyone hurt because of him. He’d watched people he loved die to save his unworthy life and it would never happen again.

A ghostly pain nestled itself within the male lupus when his companion announced her mateship. It had been suspect when his and her scents became entangled on the land. Even now he could smell Saluce on her and it irritated the new found pain for reasons he couldn’t grapple with now. But the woman was happy and request that he acknowledge her mate was still a little flattering. The Kozan cared for him enough that she wanted to hear that he accepted her mate. Jaden completely believed his friend as incredibly better morally than he. When he realized why she asked this favor it almost made him scoff at her request. But he held his tongue for fear that she would miss interpret the action and kept his eyes that she still held friendly. Saluce? he breathed warmly, I know him already; he was the first wolf to greet me along the boarders of Dahlia de Mia when I first joined this pack, before it became Ichika no-Hoen. A fine warrior and an honorable man though a bit gruff if my memory serves,he said with what he could muster of a playful smile. Memory and analysis of the two male’s first and only meeting was all Jaden had to draw this information from, but he believed it to be creditable enough. He hid the dismay that held in him for Saluce since his desertion of the pack after their move to Ichikan land. Why did it matter anyway? He was planning on leaving too. He is very lucky to have you. I can offer that opinion and my congratulations. Ichika couldn’t ask for a more caring and compassionate protector. But that is all I can give you…

A silence fell and the sad warrior let his words settle on the other’s beautiful form. He tried to say what had to be said. After a moment of trying, he stood on four shaky legs and took a few steps away from her. The wolf’s form sagged and his tail hung low and motionless. It would be easier if he couldn’t feel her lovely warmth and he wasn’t sure he could handle seeing the woman’s expression when she realized why he had called her to this frozen lake. I can’t be a part of this life anymore… I can’t be a part of yours. The man took a breath and tried to remind himself of every reason why, I’m leaving Ichika.

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks."Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-fear b {font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jaden-fear .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#999999}
.jaden-fear p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jaden-fear {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BB1Mn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#535353; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread