A Different Time
Someone approached her, startling Amy half out of her wits. She gasped, pulling away. Had she finally been found after all these years? She found herself viewing a dark wolf, and her mind blacked out with the image of her brother overtop. It shattered as he spoke though, relieving her. He hadn't been sent to kill her. Calm now she examined him. He was quite strong, she could tell that just by looking, and his eyes held a warm glint that matched those of people who had helped her before.

Timidly she smiled back. I know. I'm just looking for the right place to trade them, that's all. She wasn't about to tell a stranger that Amy was unwilling to openly trade in case the wrong person noticed her. No, she would just stick to the edges of her world, trading where she was likely to go unnoticed and untouched. It might be dangerous at times, but Amy knew if she kept her eyes open there were those that would help her, such as the male before her. She shifted the furs so that they were in one hand, and held out her other. I'm Amy. Her last name was too dangerous for introductions, though she badly wanted to tell someone who she truly was instead of this half lie.

Messages In This Thread