[M] Hi, my name is Anakin Skywalker
WC: 298

IC: Ayasha gave a happy sigh as Liam pulled her against him, happy that they could be together. She grinned at him always being happy to see her and said, ”I’ll always be a happy to see you too, loverboy.” They had their nicknames for each other and she would normally dislike being called kiddo but having Liam call her it was different. He gave her a kiss and grinned when he added tongue. She let their tongues duel for a bit and was left a little breathless when they pulled apart. He talked about a surprise and she grinned. ”I like surprises.”

She allowed him to take her by the hand and he led her towards a cabin but he stopped. He seemed nervous and then he talked about how she could never go back and would be tied to him forever. She nodded as he asked if she really wanted that and was about to speak when he talked about her concerns about her mother. She watched his pause and let him collect his thoughts.

He then took a ring on a chain from his pocket and she was a bit speechless as he talked about the meaning of a ring and how it would show their binding together. He asked her to be his mate and then looked at the ground, nervous about her answer. She stepped close to him and made him look at her. ”Liam, I know that things will be tough but I love you and always will. Of course, I’ll be your mate and wear the ring.” She put her arms around his waist and gave him a sweet yet passionate kiss. ”Now, is that the only surprise or should we go into the cabin?” She wanted him and wanted him bad.

Messages In This Thread