the sweetest eyes i've ever seen
[html]

WC: 259

Both males had changed since they had last seen each other. The question was whether the change was good, bad or if it even mattered at all. They were blood...they were siblings who had grown up alongside one another, for the most part. He thought that he knew Saul better than almost anyone else...did that still apply even though he hadn't seen him in a while? Did their blood ties still count for anything? Gideon felt that they did...but he wondered if his brother would not just feel betrayed by his actions and deny that bond that tied them together. They were Stormbringers. They had been born together and had become separated...but they'd found each other once and now here they were again. They would just keep finding one another no matter what the distance.

"I left after Nayru and I split up. I couldn't deal with seeing her, smelling her everywhere. I hoped to come out and find Shiloh...maybe join somewhere else. I felt like a failure of a mate to her...I was never quite good enough for her." He said. His words were rushed; he had waited a long time to talk to someone about it, and Saul was here now...so he would give his brother the whole story. "We both decided that it wasn't going right...that it wasn't how a mateship was supposed to be. So we ended it and everything...but yeah. I'm sorry for leaving, I just couldn't do it any more." He said feebly. "It was nothing you did." Gideon said, crossing his arms.

Table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.giddykins .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.giddykins p {padding:5px 5px; margin:5px; text-indent:35px;}
.giddykins b {color:#469290; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.giddykins {background-color:#c1e0df; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2j0ib1j.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#70b2b0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;padding:5px 0px 160px 0px;}
.giddykins .inner {margin:0px 10px 300px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(); border-color:#b39573;}
.giddykins .wordcount {color:#70b2b0; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b39573; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread