A Rude Awakening
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.aeronmatchOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/aeronmaching.png') #0fab00 no-repeat top center; width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:275px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.aeronmatchTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.aeronmatchSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.aeronmatchInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFEC8B; font-weight:bolder;}
.aeronmatchInput {width:490px; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.aeronmatchInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.aeronmatchInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.aeronmatchoInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.aeronmatchInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.aeronmatchSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.aeronmatch-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

She lays down on the sidewalk
Never very analytical
She is something simply beautiful
Re-appear when you feel magical
WC :: +212 OOC ::

She sat there with her hand held out to the other. She watched as she moved closer but stopped before taking the meat. Aeron smiled a bit as she looked at her."I swear its fine She said as she looked at her. She listened though to everything she said about Ichika. There was so much to learn still though making friends was such a good start.

So many born this year to Ichika. That was wonderful though the loss of pups was not a good thing either. She tried to brush it off as she looked at her. That good and I'm sorry for the losses Ichika has had to deal with she stated trying to be as kind as possible.

Thoughts of her own dead son came to mind her face took on a frown. She hadn't realized that she wasn't focusing on the ichikian in front of her. "Oh sorry I was daydreaming I guess you could say She said as she looked back to her.

Aeron wasn't sure if the girl was a luperci or a true non effected one. Are you able to shift?" She asked looked at her. She just wasn't to gett to know why Amy wanted to attack her without traumatizing the Arctic female.

To back in the days when we were young
When everything was like a loaded gun
Ready to go off at any minute
Yeah you know we're gonna win again

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread