Put Your Whole Heart In
[html]

The boy did not hold back from the Eika, and Pripyat nodded approvingly. It was his right to know, as much as anyone in the Herald class. If the boy was truly experiencing influences from the other side, they had to guide him properly. Treat him as the precious thing he might be. And yet the confession of the boy startled Pripyat just a bit. Dark and light ones? Often it was only one or the other that reached out to the living, and the poor lad must be horribly confused if forces of good and evil were fighting over his tiny form.

Azure eyes watched as the boy listened for whisper words that were beyond Pripyat. For a long moment the Soul man stared hard, trying to determine if Jace and Temo's child was playing at something, but with an instinct that he couldn't deny something told him that the strange boy was genuine. And then Pripyat couldn't help ask the next question, although he almost didn't wish to know the answer. "Are there many shadows inside of Ichika?"

Honrin. Finally a name, and Pripyat was pleased at how perceptive the boy was. Already he could guess at the rank Pripyat held, unless Jace or Temo had told him of the scarred eyed man that lurked in the Abbey. They were, Pripyat reminded himself, friend from a long time ago. He nodded. "Yes. I am the Eika. Pripyat Soul. Your mother and father are good friends of mine." Anyone from the Valley was, though their numbers grew less and less as Ichika took them in, swallowed them up and spat back only a select few. Only the ones who truly were meant to be Ichikans. Such as Honrin, Pripyat supposed.

<style type="text/css">
.pip-sdb01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffee77; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pip-sdb01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.pip-sdb01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pip-sdb01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#918d66; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/aIKI8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #665566; padding: 10px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddcc99; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread