A Rude Awakening
No table sorry 258 WC

Aeron watched not really knowing what to say the girl seemed so interested by the meat as she toyed with it for a few moments and even aeron couldn't help but smile as she watched the girl gulp it down in one movement. There were so many signs that told aeron what she need to know and that was ok with her.

She looked at her and smiled. Having so many puppies is a good thing I'm glad that not many have dwelled on the losses. She stated she had not really though about her son a lot. She tried not to let things bother her mind she was strong and Aeron was going to prove to Io that she was everything Io wanted. She loved Io and knew that Io loved her.

looking at her she smiled and laughed. No no you do not smell but most luperci shift and speak in the say form. you did not shift and I would if I didn't have stiches I feared ripping. she stated looking at her. Golden eyes just looking at her. So there were still few that chose not to be like the rest. A life choice for them but she didn't mind. She glanced at her bag and thought. I don't have many gifts left but I'd like to give you one for taking some time to face your fear and speak with me. She said.

She had jewlery and meat left some furs but really nothing she thought Kiara would like. She just wasn't sure.

Messages In This Thread