Forgiveness is Also for the Self
WC: 208

IC: Her mother and her had one of their worst arguments and most likely last as well. Ayasha had gone to the abandoned hut where she had stopped by after meeting Skye. Although she had had a nightmare there, it was one of the few places where she felt alone, in a good way. She felt strange about it but that place let her think about things.

She was in the stable, having grabbed her stuff overtime. She was getting Ahuli ready when she heard the sound of her little brother’s voice. He was trying to be forceful and she was a bit shocked by it. But she paused about answering his question. Did their mother send him to stop her from leaving?

She sighed and called out, ”Yeah, Alaster. I’m in here.” She patted her horse and let him nudge her gently. She left the stall and stood there uncertain. ”Did mom send you to stop me from leaving? Cause I’m still leaving.” But she sighed. ”Though I’m not abandoning you like father did.” She wanted to make that clear to him. ”What do you need, little brother?” Her voice was a little defeated and tired. All she wanted was to go be with Liam and love him.

Messages In This Thread