A Rude Awakening
230 WC

Aeron was not always a good coyote nor was she a good anything but today she had come to see that she could do good. She had helped a wolf who still suffered from shock of an attack that she couldn't even protect herself from. This had stired some issues up for Aeron.

Looking at her she stood and dusted off the snow. Well then I will come back when my arm is feeling better to help you with that confidence. she said smiling. She hated to see women so weak here and there were many that were not like the women back home.

She smiled a bit. Try not to sleep where one may step on you. She said . She pulled her cloak tight and waved. I'll come by to see you some time you take care of yourself until then. Enjoy all those puppies. she said as she continued the way she had been going. It seemed like Ichika was the land of Aeron meeting others. She found herself mulling over the thoughts of the yellow mutt.

She had attack a wolf for no reason that she knew of and the poor thing couldn't fight back that just wasn't fair. Maybe a bond between Ichika and Anathema was needed to help both packs and to help her gain more status among Anathema.

Messages In This Thread